1. Historic liver Transplant Surgery at QIH
(Sunday, 15th April 2018)
Three consecutive successful living donor liver transplants carried out by... Read more...
2. First Living Donor Liver Transplant Surgery Performed at QIH
(Friday, 13th April 2018)
QIH transplant team performed its first successful living donor liver tran... Read more...
3. Liver Transplant ICU Inaugurated by C.E.O. On his Birthday
(Tuesday, 13th March 2018)
QIH celebrated Dr. Shaukat Ali Bangash's Birthday. On this occasion, t... Read more...
4. World Kidney Day and World Dietitians Day celebrated at QIH
(Thursday, 8th March 2018)
QIH celebrates World Kidney Day and World Dietitians Day
5. Management of voice disorders and its therapeutic interventions
(Saturday, 3rd March 2018)
Workshop on voice disorders held at QIH.
6. KMU organises awareness symposium on bone marrow transplant
(Tuesday, 20th February 2018)
The Khyber Medical University (KMU) in collaboration with Quaid-e-Azam Int... Read more...
7. Pakistan Society of Nephrology (Clinical Meeting)
(Friday, 16th February 2018)
Bi-monthly meeting of Pakistan Society of Nephrology (RWP-ISB) in QIH.... Read more...
8. World Cancer Day 2018
(Sunday, 4th February 2018)
Dr Nadeem Zia Abbasi, consultant clinical oncology, QIH raised awareness o... Read more...
9. Liver Transplant Programme of QIH Approved
(Friday, 2nd February 2018)
The Human Organ Transplant Authority (HOTA) has officially approved the Li... Read more...
10. HOTA Team visited QIH to recognize for Liver Transplant Program
(Wednesday, 24th January 2018)
The head of Human Organ Transplant Authority (HOTA) Brig Dr. Aamir Ikram a... Read more...