4391; Assistant: Zaheer sahab
|M.B.,B.S.||2008||Aga Khan University|
- 2010 - 2014 Neurology - University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
- Adult Neurology - Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- 2014 to date - Consultant Neurologist and Clinical Neurophysiologist at Quaid-e-Azam International Hospital
- I specialize in diagnosing and treating patients with diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system. This includes diseases like stroke ('falij'), epilepsy ('mirgi'), headaches ('sar dard'), backaches ('kamr dard'), tremors ('larza'), neuropathies, myopathies, etc. At QIH we have the added advantage of using modern tools like EEG and EMG/NCS to aid in our diagnosis of neurological diseases. This is complemented by availability of a wide range of laboratory tests, MRI and CT scan.